Sunday, June 17, 2007

"I play guitar for my car but I won't get very far..."

Today I was at Levné Knihy again, and I picked up Rise Above, the benefit cd (for the West Memphis Three) containing 24 Black Flag covers by various artists. There are some really good covers on this album, one of my favourites being ‘I’ve had it’ by The Mars Volta singer Cedric Zavala. I love the way he sings it.

(Thanks to my friend Erik, I know how to upload mp3's now! Visit his blog Electric Voodoo for more good music.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ik verwachtte vandaag eigenlijk een relaas over het uit elkaar gaan van Ségolène en François. Is het een zegen of een tragedie voor La France?

Kris said...

Tilburg... De blogmentor. Ik heb hem net dezelfde vraag gesteld. hehe. Dus ten gepaste tijde ook muziek op mijn blog!

Anonymous said...

Ja, het is me allemaal wat, die Digitale Revolutie!

Anonymous said...

Als Keith Morris niet zingt hoeft het voor mij niet meer. ;-)